Faculty of Medicine & Health Science Mission & Vision
The GREEN HOPE UNIVERSITY Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is dedicated to improving the health of our local, national, and global communities by:
- Educatinga diverse workforce of tomorrow’s leaders in medicine, science, and health sciences.
- Healingthrough innovative and compassionate care.
- Advancingbiomedical, translational, and health services delivery research with an emphasis on multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Promotinga culture of excellence through inclusion, service, and advocacy.
As a globally recognized academic medical center, GW embraces the challenge of eliminating health disparities and transforming health care to enrich and improve the lives of those we serve.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MD, MBBS 6 Years)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (6 Years)
- Doctor of Dentistry (Dental Surgery) (6 Years)
- Bachelor of Clinical Officer ( CO )
- Bachelor of General Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Nutrition and food science
- Bachelor of Midwifery